• Domestic and International speaking engagements
• Consistent lobbying presence in Washington D.C.
• Available book: “Thankful For The Fight” (Amazon.com)
• Educational outreach to families of newly diagnosed children
• CKc Card Club events held in 41 states and 9 countries
• Monthly CKc Spirit Nights
$1 million directed toward pediatric cancer research through education efforts and new relationships.
More than 5,000 volunteer hours, allowing us to achieve maximum efficiency.
Donations go directly towards funding pediatric cancer research projects to make better treatments for kids battling cancer so they may not endure the horrific pain or develop secondary cancers associated with their treatment.
CANNONBALL KIDS' CANCER FOUNDATION IS A 501(c)(3) NON-PROFIT COMMUNITY SERVICE ORGANIZATION. CANNONBALL KIDS' CANCER FOUNDATION'S REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH41586. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OR BY VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.